The Sightmark Sniper Data Book puts shooters on target with precision, repeatable performance. When marksmanship is your game, proper recording of weather and range information as well as zeroing and plotting are critical. This shooter’s best friend features over 200 pages of formulas, conversion tables, range charts, barrel logs, data sheets and customizable wind and range charts perfect for use with multiple calibers and firearms. Data sheets include cold bore/zeroing, target, chronograph, reloading and target lead. Crosswind weight factor charts, barrel logs and room for notes also are included. The spiral-bound Sightmark Sniper Data Book is built to stand up to tough days at the range with a 130-lb. cover and durable 70-lb. pages. Dimensions: 8.5”L x 5.5”W. Weight: 12.8 oz.
- Nylon protective bookcover
- Over 200 pages of formulas, conversion tables, range charts, barrel logs, and datasheets
- Can be used for multiple calibers and firearms
- Customizable wind charts and range charts
- 8.5x5.5 / 216x140
- Nylon, Booklet-130lb. cover w/ 70lb. pages
- Weight, oz